Join Our Family
We are a close-knit team, passionate to make a difference in the marketplace. We strive to consistently add value to our delegates, speakers and partners by delivering events that solve today’s pressing business challenges. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to join us!
Applications must include:
1. A cover letter introducing yourself and why do you want to apply for this position
2. A resume highlighting your academic background, work experience, current and expected salary
3. A recent photograph
*Only short listed candidates will be notified
Events Executive (Development & Marketing)
- conducting market research to identify hot issues
- drafting programme topics
- recruiting qualified speakers
- forging partnerships
- conducting targeted marketing
- vetting presentation materials
- performing on site event duties etc.
- Degree in any discipline
- Excellent interviewing & research skills
- High interest in analysing new markets & discovering business needs
- Aptitude for digesting a high level of information in a short space of time
- Able to produce compelling publicity content & communicate with senior executives
- Strong academic background with good grades in English
- Ambitious & creative in developing ideas into events
- Possess entrepreneurial aptitude with determination to succeed
- Thrive on pressure and pride on making a difference
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines
Events Admin Executive
Do you love to conduct events and bring excitement to others?
Are you meticulous and resourceful?
Do you like to meet people and attend to their needs?
If you believe that you possess these traits (or more), then we at Pacific Conferences would love to talk to you.
In this position, you are responsible for handling all administrative and logistics matters for business events targeting at senior executives in Asia. It involves:
- liaising with speakers on event logistics and ensuring that their presentation slides are submitted on time
- timely processing of registrations and enquiries
- liaising with hotels and vendors for logistics preparation
- performing on site duty on the event day
- handling all participants’ requirements and ensuring an enjoyable experience for all
- Degree/Diploma Holder
- Love to execute events
- Warm and cheerful
- Not afraid to communicate with senior level executives
- Independent and resourceful
- A good team player
- Able to multi-task & work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Willing to travel