Embed Purpose, Contribution and Inclusion for Millennial Marketing and Discovery
The white noise of social media and hives of online competition present the obvious fixation on the modern millennial. Set to be the biggest spenders and most influenced by media, it is no surprise that millennials are hyper focused to become every marketer’s bullseye. However, with the misdirection of stereotypes and the falseness of many labels, it is high time for brands to speak to this elusive audience with higher accuracy, relevance and respect.
What do millennials truly want? What do they care deeply for? What are their habits, attitudes, and desires?
Sustain Millennial Interest, Drive Active Engagement and Achieve Brand Objectives
Join our 2-day virtual workshop to effectively identify, understand and reach the millennial market. Pick up insights into their media consumption habits, marketing personas and hyperlocal needs. Shape marketing strategies to millennial touchpoints, create immersive mobile-first experiences and enable connection throughout the customer journey. Embrace innovative thinking, foster community and build meaning.
A Fully Immersive Virtual Workshop Experience
Hear LIVE presentation on leading case studies and common challenges Get real-time answers to your questions throughout the workshop Interact with like-minded professionals for dynamic exchange of ideas Gain access to full workshop materials and handout
The Millennial Mind
Decode millennial personas to identify media consumption habits and changing spending patterns
Connecting with Millennials on Social Media
Build brand strategy with accurate social insights from Google Trends, Social Analytics and Social Listening
The Mobile Millennial
Create targeted mobile-friendly content for a mobile-first audience
Measuring Marketing Success
Define success and improvement management for overall campaigns
Creating a Customer 360
Organise integrated campaigns within omnichannel ecosystems and customer journeys
Building Your Digital SWAT Team
Achieve digital success with frameworks of creative, reach and data
Benefits of Attending
- Deep dive into the thorough and complete definition of the Millennial
- Understand the micro-generation dilemma: The rise of Gen Z and the Zennial shift
- Discover market and consumer insights to create relevant content for social media
- Weave great brand stories into the millennial social journey
- Assess the millennial mobile consumption landscape in Asia
- Optimise paid media with content A/B testing and audience testing
- Choose the right influencer for the personality of your brand
- Measure critical indicators based on KPIs and conversion metrics
- Integrate campaigns into millennial customer journeys to generate effective CTA
- Build local teams with a digital mindset and creative agility
Nathan directs the sales, solutions, customer engagement and project management for Isobar Hong Kong’s commerce practice. Nathan worked in the digital industry for more than 15 years. He grew up and started his career in Belgium and moved to China at the age of 23. There, he founded and managed a digital design and web studio for seven years, followed by senior digital transformation roles in the B2B industry and B2C retail side. Finally, Nathan joined the global agency world since 2018 as project director.
Nathan uses his experiences with different cultures, industries, and verticals to provide customers and peers with thought leadership on unified commerce, technology, digital marketing initiatives and change management for continuous digital success.
Since joining Isobar, Nathan directed business engagements for brands including Lululemon, Pandora, Gaastra, Amore Pacific, Etude House, De’Longhi, Braun, Kenwood, I.T Apparels, Shiseido, NARS, Clé de Peau Beauté, Laura Mercier, Lanvin and Microsoft.
After years globe-trotting and picking up advertising skills from Miami to London to Amsterdam to New York to San Francisco, Ken ultimately settled in Hong Kong to seek fun and fortune.
As an avid reader, with interest across all genres, he can find a voice for any client whether they are fun, serious or anything in between. He works closely with strategy teams to craft solid messaging that starts with deep client insight. Ultimately, he helps develop creative solutions that truly speak to the audience.
Ken dabbled in the Food & Beverage industry to open an American BBQ restaurant, The Ribcage, for 3.5 years. As chef and owner, he can still make a mean rack of ribs should the need arise to celebrate new client partnerships.
For over 6 years, Jacqueline has worked in both agencies and in-house, living and breathing social and digital. She specialises in global and regional social media strategy and management, working with a range of clients such as Marriott International and American Tourister, helping them drive growth and business impact on their social channels.
Born and bred in Hong Kong, Jacqueline brings a multicultural perspective – having helped brands create insight-driven campaigns that build global consistency while driving local relevance.
Before joining Isobar, she led marketing communications and partnerships at Edipresse Media Hong Kong for titles such as Hong Kong Tatler and Home Journal, and led regional social accounts for GHC Asia.
Who Should Attend
Mid to senior level executives responsible for Digital Marketing, Branding, Social Media, Content and Communications.
Log-in Time: 8.50am*
Day 1 & 2: 9.00am – 1.00pm* (There will be short breaks allocated at appropriate intervals.)
*Time stated in local Singapore time.
Session 1: The Millennial Mind
- The textbook definition of the Millennial
- The rise of Gen Z and the Zennial shift: The micro-generation dilemma
- How Universal Activism and Kaleido-dentity are changing spending habits
- Decoding their media consumption habits
Session 2: Connecting with Millennials on Social Media
- Start with a great social insight: How to discover market and consumer insights to create relevant content (Google Trends, Social Analytics, Social Listening)
- Weaving great brand stories for social media
- The millennial social journey
- Which platforms are they on? What do they do there? What are they looking for?
- Case Study: Coors (#CouldUseABeer)
Session 3: The Mobile Millennial
- A look into Millennial mobile consumption in Asia
- Mobile-friendly content for a mobile-first audience
- Create engagement with organic content
- Create intrigue with paid media
- Get more from your paid media: Content A/B testing, audience testing and more
- Give your brand a personality Millennials want to connect with
- Choose the right influencer: Tiers and successful relationships
- Case Study: Nike (Create with Air Max)
Create a high-level proposal for a marketing campaign specific to the older millennials that your company or client wants to target.
- The campaign should leverage today’s social and mobile channel learnings
- Provide a reply to every session bullet point in your proposal
- Review the agenda of Day 2 and add in the session content (marketing success, HR, framework and growth)
Session 4: Measuring Marketing Success
- Success and improvement management
- Overall campaign A/B testing
- KPI management
- Conversion metrics
Session 5: Creating a Customer 360
- Integrating the campaign with omnichannel
- Understand your customers to generate effective CTA
- Loyalty integration
Session 6: Building Your Digital SWAT Team
- Bring a digital mindset to local teams
- Create a framework to bring creative, reach and data together to make the sale (CXM) for digital success
Roundtable sharing for every campaign. Provide an answer for:
- Audience/market data
- Customer journey/Channels for the campaign
- Influencer strategy
- Tools/technology to propose
- Consider the asset re-use for further follow up campaigns