Social media engagement is great. But not all likes and shares are bringing in the dough.
Unsure of how to integrate social media into your sales pipe?
Can you track leads on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter?
Are you able to convert leads into actual sales?
Generate Quality Leads on Social Media to Drive Sales
Join this 2-day practical workshop to acquire proven strategies to increase your conversion rates on social media. Optimise your social media ad spend with advanced targeting options on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Adopt effective content strategies to move customers closer to purchase. Takeaway tactics to build an integrated social media funnel of acquisition. Learn how to measure social media conversion rates and leverage the power of employees for lead generation.
- Led by Ogilvy Singapore’s Social Media Director, Nicolas Mendel
- Step-by-step approach to build a social media sales funnel
- B2B and B2C case studies on social media lead generation
- Hands-on exercises to take your sales strategy to the next level
Benefits of Attending
- Be updated on the latest figures of platforms consumption, users and penetration
- Discover how key decisions makers are using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Acquire the know-hows of tracking and integrating social media into your sales pipe
- Grasp how to conduct targeting and audience size calculation on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Build a full marketing funnel on social media that aligns with business objectives
- Discover how your social media campaigns can support your event strategy
- Examine how to leverage data collected on social channels for lead generation
- Learn how to select, measure and track the right social metrics for business objectives
- Identify how to track measurement beyond social media and nurture sales leads
- Hear how to leverage key stakeholders to drive leads using LinkedIn Elevate
Nicholas leads the Ogilvy Social.Lab in Singapore, responsible for building robust social strategies and execute paid social campaigns for global brands. Clients he has worked with include American Express, IBM, Rockwell Automation, FM Global, Adyen, McKinsey, Nespresso, Philips Electronics and Boehringer Ingelheim.
Originally from Belgium, Nicolas started his career at Social.Lab in Brussels. After the acquisition of the company by WPP, he was asked to develop the Social.Lab branch in the UK in partnership with Ogilvy and now in Singapore. Prior to working in London, his global experience includes handling the campaign management of big European accounts such as the European Parliament.
With a true passion for the Ogilvy network (he participated to the Ogilvy A.T.N EMEA program in 2016) and the development of the social expertise across the network, Nicolas has the strong conviction that media tactics and creative ideas have to work hand and hand to deliver better impact on brand’s ROI.
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives responsible for Social Media, Digital Marketing, Sales
Session 1: Latest Social Media Trends and Developments
Break the myths of social media and understand its credibility towards business leaders today.
- Key figures on platforms consumption, users and penetration (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- How key decisions makers and executives are using social channels
- The evolution of social media – Current and future trends
- Social media landscape in Asia
Session 2: Targeting and Content Strategies for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Acquire a clear understanding on the capabilities offered by the different platforms to better integrate them into a broader digital marketing mix.
- The platforms that matter for B2B and B2C companies
- Targeting capabilities of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Facebook and LinkedIn ad targeting strategies
- Content and format capabilities on different platforms
- Tracking and sales pipe integration
- Case studies: Content best practices
- Exercise: Targeting and audience size calculation on LinkedIn and Facebook
Session 3: Tactics and Strategy to Build an Integrated Social Media Funnel of Acquisition
Develop the ability of building top-line strategies.
- Building a full marketing funnel on social media that aligns with business objectives
- Supporting your event strategy via social media campaigns
- Leveraging data collected for lead generation
- Case studies: IBM lead generation campaign on Facebook, IBM event amplification
- Exercise 1: Develop a social media strategy based on a given briefing
- Exercise 2: Develop a comprehensive social media briefing based on a given objective
Session 4: Measuring Social Media Conversion Rates
Develop a comprehensive understanding of what can and cannot be measured on social media and learn how to select, measure and track the metrics that will define the success of your social media activities.
- Social media metrics overview
- Mapping KPIs against objectives
- Metrics and measurement beyond social media
- Tracking and nurturing sales leads
- Exercise: Develop a workable social media measurement framework
Session 5: Leveraging the Power of Employees for Lead Generation
Learn how to deploy the full power of social media by understanding what can be done beyond brand communication.
- Leveraging employees as brand ambassadors
- Leveraging key stakeholders to drive leads via LinkedIn
- Introduction to LinkedIn Elevate platform