Boosting Reach, Increasing Followers, Localising Content.
Do you have the Strategy for Success?
WeChat–one of the most powerful channels to reach consumers in China yet its complexity is tricky to master. How can brands creatively push out different types of content to drive engagement? Can you deliver integrated WeChat campaigns for a 360° brand experience? Can you effectively drive customer loyalty through WeChat and leverage the hyper growth of mini programs?
Take your WeChat Marketing to the Next Level
Join this 1-day practical workshop to acquire proven strategies and best practices in WeChat marketing to drive engagement and conversion. Learn how to develop an effective WeChat strategy for your brand including a follower recruitment strategy and performance tracking. Adopt content marketing strategies for WeChat and discover how to ride on buzz topics to create brand relevance. Find out how to build your mobile commerce and customer loyalty program on WeChat.
What’s Hot in China’s Social Media Landscape
New social comers and key competitors to watch
Deep Dive into WeChat Ecosystem in 2018
Communication, content and utility features
Content Marketing Strategies for WeChat
Integrated campaigns for 360° brand experience
Mobile Commerce & Customer Loyalty Program
Linking WeChat with your CRM database
Leveraging Growth of Mini Programs
Enhancing e-commerce and retail experiences
Creating a Winning WeChat Strategy
Integrating WeChat with overall campaign activations
Benefits of Attending
- Examine the environment WeChat competes in and the growth of influencer marketing
- Understand WeChat’s role within Tencent’s integrated data ecosystem
- Assess the different types of content delivery on WeChat
- Acquire strategies to amplify offline events to build online communities
- Be updated with the latest mobile commerce and CRM developments
- Discover how to offer an additional brand-owned e-commerce channel that delivers authenticity
- Find out what mini programs can deliver and how it’s different from HTML5 and mobile apps
- Participate in a hands-on exercise to develop top-line WeChat strategies for your brand
- Define the role of WeChat in your marketing plan and map key internal stakeholders
- Determine the most suitable account type and level of customisation for your business
- Gain insights on how to design an effective follower recruitment strategy
- Analyse how to develop a content plan and track the success of your content efforts
With 15 years of communications industry experience, Nicky advises global brands on their communications strategies in China and APAC region across a variety of sectors, including travel and hospitality, sports and fitness, luxury and fashion, food and nutrition, technology and healthcare. Clients she has advised include Aesop, Apple, DFS, Diageo, Estee Lauder, Gemalto, Melia Hotels International, LaLiga, lululemon, Rosewood Hotels, TaylorMade, Ted Baker amongst others.
Nicky is a brand strategist who takes an in-depth approach to planning the navigation of her clients through China’s forever shifting media and consumer landscapes. Firm in the belief that successful communications must deliver tangible business results, she leads her team to produce high-impact campaigns and sustainable engagement programs that deliver maximum return for their clients.
Nicky joined WE Red Bridge as a Managing Partner in its founding year 2009 to lead the brand marketing practice. Through strategic hires and hands-on leadership, she focused on continually evolving the agency’s capabilities to ensure holistic approach to client briefs and integrated approach to solutions.
In her current role as Managing Director and Head of Strategy, she is responsible for accelerating the agency’s offerings across Digital, Creative and Insights & Analytics, while continuing to provide strategic consultancy across all of their clients.
Who Should Attend
Senior Level Executives responsible for Social Media, Digital, Marketing, Communications
Session 1: What’s Hot & Upcoming in China’s Social Media Landscape
- Understanding the environment WeChat competes in
- Key competitors and spaces they are occupying
- New social comers to watch
- Growth of influencer marketing
Session 2: Deep Dive into WeChat Ecosystem in 2018
- How WeChat dominated time spent on mobile internet in China
- Communication, content and utility features
- WeChat’s role within Tencent’s integrated data ecosystem
Session 3: Content Marketing Strategies for WeChat
- Different types of content delivery on WeChat
- Riding on buzz topics to create brand relevance
- Amplifying offline events to build online communities
- Integrated campaigns to deliver 360 brand experience
Session 4: Building your Mobile Commerce & Customer Loyalty Program
- Latest mobile commerce and CRM developments
- Offering an additional brand-owned e-commerce channel that delivers authenticity
- Linking WeChat with your CRM database
- Driving loyalty through WeChat
Session 5: Leveraging Growth of Mini Programs
- What mini programs can deliver and how it’s different from HTML5 and mobile apps
- Enhancing e-commerce and retail experiences with mini programs
Hands-on Practice Session: Creating a Winning WeChat Strategy
In this interactive exercise, participants will work in groups to develop top-line WeChat strategies:
- Defining the role of WeChat in your marketing plan
- Mapping of key internal stakeholders
- Most suitable account type and level of customisation
- Designing a follower recruitment strategy
- Content plan and performance tracking
- Integration of WeChat into your overall campaign activations