Plausible approach to develop an effective storytelling strategy for our business. The programme is well-designed and insightful. Will recommend to colleagues and friends!
Every brand can tell a story. But does yours Stick?
Crafting original narratives in today’s oversaturated world,
turning insights into stories that speak to the hearts of audience,
captivating minds while staying true to your brand.
Discover the Secret Sauce to Sticky Stories
Join this interactive 2-day workshop to acquire the latest storytelling techniques to breathe life into your brand. Find out how to obtain consumer insights using social listening tools and turn insights into memorable stories. Discover how to do transmedia storytelling right to tell a consistent brand story across traditional and digital channels. Takeaway tools and metrics to measure your brand health and content performance.
- Hear from Benjamin “Mr Miyagi” Lee who has created original content for Unilever, McDonald’s, DBS, StarHub
- Adopt digital tools including Talkwalker, Digimind, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
- Acquire transmedia storytelling strategies for social, ATL, BTL, OOH
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to create a narrative that forms and communicates a desired experience
- Find out the 3 dimensions of storytelling and empowering your audience to tell the story
- Identify your stories to tell, their mission and purpose that stays true to your brand
- Discover how to craft demographic appropriate communications for your audience
- Analyse what your audience is talking about, listening to and watching on social
- Master social listening tools that the big boys use including Talkwalker, Digimind, Sprinklr
- Uncover how to obtain consumer insights using traditional surveys and out of focus groups
- Takeaway content planning tools including Hootsuite and Sprinklr for 360° storytelling
- Gain insight into what content creators need to measure beyond reach and engagement
- Adopt content performance tools including Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- Set the right metrics to measure brand health and effectiveness of your brand stories
Benjamin “Mr Miyagi” Lee
Head of Digital & Social Content Strategy,
Tribal Worldwide (Part of DDB Group)
One of the founding fathers of Singapore’s social media scene, Benjamin “Mr Miyagi” Lee is the head of digital and social content strategy at Tribal Worldwide Singapore. In his current role, Benjamin is responsible for creating engaging and original social content for key clients including Unilever, McDonald’s, DBS, StarHub, SilkAir, Ministry of Communications and Information, and Ministry of National Development.
A prolific writer and media-neutral content creator, Lee has written and co-written original local content and theater productions. Lee also hosts a regular radio show on Power98 FM’s Own Time, Own Target.
Past Delegate Testimonials
Good insights on strategies
Very good delivery of content. Useful tips and tools to use
Thanks for the useful tips!
Who Should Attend
Senior level executives responsible for Branding, Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Digital Storytelling
Session 1: The Dimensions of Storytelling Today
- What is a story and why should we tell them?
- Creating a narrative that forms and communicates a desired experience
- Understanding the 3 dimensions of storytelling:
- The story itself
- The way you tell your story
- The audience as the co-storyteller
- Exercise: Empowering the audience to tell the story
Session 2: What are your Brand’s Stories?
- Identifying stories to tell, their mission, and purpose
- Staying true to yourself and delivering intended brand messages
- Exercise: Identifying your brand stories
Session 3: Telling Compelling Stories for your Audience
- Who is your audience?
- Crafting demographic appropriate communications
- What is your audience talking about or listening to and watching?
- Obtaining consumer insights and where to find them
- Social listening tools that the big boys use:
- Traditional surveying: Essential questions to set for research
- Out of focus groups: Neurotrend – the bias-free communication testing solution
- Acting on insights in your communications
- Exercise: Turning insights into brand stories
Session 4: Transmedia Storytelling
- Channel considerations
- Developments in ATL, BTL, social, OOH
- 360° storytelling: The importance of not working in silos
- Content planning tools: Sprinklr, Hootsuite
- Exercise: Developing a transmedia strategy
Session 5: Measuring the Effectiveness of your Brand Stories
- Why measure, and what to measure?
- Brand health and sales data
- Brand health and communications
- What does ‘gut-feel’ and ‘instinct’ have to do with hard data?
- Marrying system 1 thinking with system 2’s hard facts
- Beyond reach and engagement, what else do content creators need to measure?
- Content performance tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
- Exercise: Measuring your brand health