Lots of content but very well condensed and delivered.
Can you Capture Audience’s Attention within 5 seconds?
You want to engage your audience with videos. But you’re unsure of how to formulate a holistic video strategy, struggle to pack key brand messages within a short time frame, find it a challenge making the video fun and impactful for your audience – all with a tight budget and limited in-house expertise.
Are you able to come up with fresh and creative ideas for your videos?
Can you bring your story to life with accessible and affordable tools?
Do you know how to generate traffic and views across different social platforms?
Create Engaging Videos with Limited Resources for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
Join us at this exciting 3-day event to develop a comprehensive video content strategy and acquire actionable insights to produce low-budget videos across different social platforms for maximum engagement and impact. Be inspired by how to leverage on powerful storytelling to capture audience’s short attention span. Learn to build a targeted amplification strategy to boost meaningful views and leverage on the right measurement tools to evaluate your video success. Don’t miss our hands-on workshop on Video Production & Editing with Limited Resources to acquire basic techniques and free tools in the video production process from visual storytelling, storyboarding, scripting, filming, editing to video effects.
Newest video features & audience viewing behaviour
How to craft quality videos with limited budget & resources?
How to conceptualise attention-grabbing videos?
Maximising organic reach: Paid distribution, social algorithm
Tracking the right KPIs & metrics
Storyboarding, videoscripting, filming: DSLR, phone
Free & paid tools: Live demonstration & hands-on
Benefits of Attending
- Discover what is trending in branded video content and the future of video marketing
- Find out how to maintain a consistent brand identity across video campaigns
- Understand the anatomy of viral videos and analyse the process of conceptualising video ideas
- Examine how to generate interesting and appealing video content for “dry” and “serious” topics
- Acquire strategies on how to package your stories into short, concise social media videos
- Uncover the secrets to overcoming viewer drop-off and glue your audience till the end of videos
- Hear how to leverage on consumer insights to create compelling brand story that resonates
- Dissect the building blocks of a good story and analyse examples of good and bad storylines
- Be guided through the steps in creating a storyboard for your shoot and writing a video script
- Gain insights into different filming techniques: Dutch angle, bird’s eye, extreme close-up etc.
- Experience the power of editing, what software to use and how to incorporate music and sounds
- Practical learning through live demonstration, hands-on practice and expert feedback
Past Delegates' Testimonials
The speakers paid attention to what the delegates wanted to know and were able to alter their content accordingly.
I like the actual experience of storyboarding and video shooting and what the trainers were able to enhance/add value. Lots of takeaway from this workshop!
Very pleased with examples of videos given. Also proves the point that videos can be made by everyone with a smartphone and an idea.
Who Should Attend
Mid to Senior Level Executives responsible for Video Strategy, Marketing, Editing and Production. No prior technical knowledge of video production required.
Day 108.30 Registration & Morning Coffee
Chairman’s Welcome & Ice Breaking Session
Anton Reyniers, Regional Planning Director, DDB
TRENDS AND INSIGHTS
Top Trends & Insights into Video Marketing
- What’s trending in branded video content?
- Latest video features on social platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat
- Newest updates on audience video viewing behaviours (profile, demography, etc.)
- Predictions on the future of video marketing
- How can brands prepare for a video first world?
Riku Vassinen, Head of Digital, J. Walter Thompson Worldwide
Morning Refreshments & Networking Break
“We want great videos, but how do we get there?” – Shedding the Secrets of Video Marketing Strategy
- What does it take to make videos that excite consumers and get them talking?
- Critical success factors and pitfalls to avoid when developing a video marketing strategy
- How to create engaging videos that successfully communicate brand messages
- How to maintain a consistent brand identity across video marketing campaigns
- Tips on getting management buy-in
Werner Iucksch, Global Strategy Director – GSK, Havas Singapore
Lunch & Networking Break
Video Content Strategy – Telling the Perfect Story that Hits Home
- Understanding the anatomy of viral videos: Case studies from successful campaigns
- Conceptualising video content that grabs audience attention: Analysing the thought process
- Generating interesting video content for “serious” industries/”dry”/”repetitive” topics that are less appealing to the masses: How?
- How to convert image or text content into video form for social platforms?
- Strategies to package your story into a short, concise video for social platforms
- Viewer drop-off: How to glue your audience until the end of the video?
Benson Toh, Creative Director, Tribal Worldwide
Beating the Ever-Changing Social Algorithms to Maximise Organic Reach: Tips, Tricks, Tools
- How to develop a targeted amplification strategy to gain meaningful views and engagement?
- Selecting the right distribution platforms for your target audience
- Changes in social algorithms: When is the right time to publish videos on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat?
- Dos and don’ts to achieve the best results in audience reach (numbers and right audience)
- Tips and tricks to increase shareability of videos
Shouvik Prasanna Mukherjee, Executive Creative Director, Golin
Afternoon Refreshments & Networking Break
Measuring the Success of your Video Campaigns
- Views or drop-off rates? Identifying key metrics to determine the effectiveness of your videos
- Tracking the right KPIs that align with your video marketing objectives
- What are some free and paid measurement tools?
- How to measure audience reaction and call to action?
- Translating data into actionable insights: Improving your video campaigns
Giles Henderson, Head of Distribution, dentsu X
Chairman’s Insights & Analysis of the Day’s Proceedings
End of Day One
Workshop: Video Production & Editing with Limited Resources
Day 2 & 3
Neal Moore, Founder, Moore’s Lore Media
Former CEO & Executive Content Director, Click2View
With over 15 years’ experience in film, advertising, TV and publishing across the UK, USA and Asia, Neal is an experienced content producer, consultant, writer and voice over artist.
Neal co-founded award-winning content agency Click2View and as the Executive Content Director, has directed and led video marketing campaigns for global brands including Visa, Canon, Cisco, Citibank, Google, AIA, Panasonic, Ben & Jerry’s, HSBC, Kuehne + Nagel, Motul, Amadeus, Singtel and more.
Client work examples include ‘Solo Traveller’ campaign for Visa – a series of live travel blogging and documentaries, achieving 250,000 views across Facebook, Twitter, blogs and Linkedin; ‘We Make It All Better’ campaign for Ben & Jerry’s – creating fun, unique and animated social media videos which gain 12 times the average organic engagement rate.
Session 1: What makes Powerful Visual Storytelling?
- What is visual storytelling?
- Understanding the critical building blocks of good visual storytelling
- Stunning brand examples of visual storytelling done on a limited budget
- Failed case studies of videos gone wrong: Lessons learnt and pitfalls to avoid
Session 2: Storyboarding & Video Scripting
- Steps to create a storyboard for your video shoot
- Developing your video script: Techniques, tips, tricks
- Group hands-on exercise: Creating a storyboard
- Receive critique on your storyboard: Strengths and areas for improvement
- Group hands-on exercise: Writing a script for your video
Receive critique on your script: Strengths and areas for improvement
Session 3: Bringing your Story to Life—Video Filming with Limited Budget & Resources
- Setting a realistic budget and timeline
- How to create different styles of film and give the film the right mood and pace
- How to select the right filming technique for your social media videos: Dutch angle, Bird’s eye, Extreme Close-up, High angle etc
- How to shoot videos using mobile phones
- Latest free platforms and mobile applications for video production
- New tricks and techniques to create short and instant social media videos
- Group hands-on exercise: Shooting a video using a mobile phone
Receive critique on your video shoot: Strengths and areas for improvement
Session 4: Video Editing Basics
- Understanding video editing steps and concepts
- Examining the basic concepts and functions of editing software
- Analysing the strength vs. weakness of different video editing software: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, iMovie
- What are the free software and mobile applications for video editing?
- Live demonstration of different free and paid editing tools
Session 5: Creating Video Effects
- How to choose the right music and audio: mood, pacing, audience
- Free and paid sources for your song selection
- How to create the best sound effects
- Free and paid sources to download sound effects
- How to create impactful titles and graphics
- Free and paid sources to download typography and graphics
- Live demonstration: How a video can be changed completely depending on how it is edited
Session 6: Hands-on Exercise—Editing your Video
- Using iMovie, participants to edit an exercise using the techniques learnt
- Receive critique on your edited video: Strengths and areas for improvement
- Using a free mobile application, participants to edit an exercise using the techniques learnt
Receive critique on your edited video: Strengths and areas for improvement