What Makes a Successful Video?
A story that commands attention, delivers brand message and appeals to a wide audience.
Capturing the perfect shots and seamless editing to piece the story together.
Selecting the appropriate channels, amplifying videos reach and exposure.
The workings behind an effective video may seem daunting, but it produces immense results.
Can you cut the clutter and create visual content that capture audience attention?
Can you develop creative and relevant storyboard that resonates with brand messaging?
How do you edit the videos quickly and efficiently without losing the production value?
How can you strive to be a better content creator with limited resources?
Create Engaging & Attention-Grabbing Videos from Scratch on Mobile
Join this practical 3-day live webinar led by Neal Moore to enhance your video content strategy and acquire skills to produce compelling videos on mobile. Examine the workings behind visual storytelling and finding the right angle for your content strategy. Takeaway key considerations when writing a concept, moodboard and script. Scale your video production with basic budgeting tips that works for you. Adopt video editing techniques to craft stunning visuals. Learn the techniques on shooting interviews, vox pops and B-roll.
What makes Powerful Visual Storytelling?
Critical building blocks of good visual storytelling
Developing a Video Content Strategy
Delivering brand messages in a concise manner
Mobile Video Filming & Editing
Live demo using Filmic Pro, Power Director
Benefits of Attending
- Examine goal first and audience first strategies for visual content
- Create impactful characters in stories to capture the hearts and minds of audiences
- Hear how to format and structure stories that deliver and communicate brand messages
- Understand the video production process – development and pre-production
- Assess how to give/take a brief including for social media platforms
- Discover how to write a treatment or moodboard effectively
- Maximise your budget and adopt basic budgeting tips for video production
- Takeaway video editing tips and techniques to create stunning visuals
- Uncover video production accessories needed for mobile production
- Demo on mobile shooting using Filmic Pro and mobile editing with Power Director
Live Webinar Format
3.5 hours of interactive & insightful LIVE webinar on Day 1-3 Receive full workshop materials
Founder, Moore's Lore Media,
Former CEO, Click2View &
Head of Content & Business Development, Beach House Pictures
Neal is a content strategist and creator with 20 years’ experience in TV, publishing, advertising and film across the UK, USA and Asia, where he is currently based. Trained originally as an actor then as a journalist, Neal co-founded Click2View, Singapore’s first dedicated content marketing agency in 2010, where he produced video marketing campaigns for world class brands including AIA, Ben & Jerry’s, Canon, Cisco, Citibank, Google, HSBC, Panasonic, Singtel and Visa.
Client work examples include Visa’s ‘Solo Traveller’ campaign featuring influencer-led travel documentaries that garnered hundreds of thousands of views across social media; and Ben & Jerry’s ‘We Make It All Better’ campaign featuring animated social media videos that achieved 12 times the average organic engagement rate.
In May 2017, Neal sold his stake in the agency and spent a year writing, developing and producing two short films, a sitcom, and a podcast series, with a feature still in the works. Ever the entrepreneur, he also founded Moore’s Lore Media – Content Strategy & Storytelling Solutions, which helps people and organisations define their narrative and share it with the world online, on-screen and on stage at www.mooreslore.com.
Who Should Attend
Senior Level Executives responsible for Video, Content, Social Media, Digital, Marketing, Branding and Communications. No prior technical knowledge of video production required.
Log-in Time: 9.20 am*
Day 1-3: 9.30 am – 1.00 pm* (There will be short breaks allocated at appropriate intervals.)
*Time stated in local Singapore time.
Day 1: Visual Content Strategy & Storytelling
- Examining goal first and audience first strategies
- Understanding the history of visual storytelling
- Factual vs. scripted stories
- How to find an angle in your story
- How to create characters in your story
- Exploring the “why”
- How to format and structure your story
- Showing not telling
- Exploring brand case studies & examples
Day 2: Video Production Process
- Understanding who are your production people
- Understanding the production process
- Understanding the development and pre-production process
- How to give/take a brief (including for social media platforms)
- How to write a concept
- How to write a treatment or moodboard
- How to write and format a script and a storyboard
- Tips on basic budgeting for your video production
- How to write a shot list and call sheet
- Introduction to video editing
Day 3: Mobile Production & Post-Production
- Explore “what’s in my bag”
- Smartphones, video specs, apps
- A demo on mobile shooting using Filmic Pro
- Accessories you need for mobile production
- Camera movement
- Techniques on shooting interviews, vox pops, B-Roll
- How to edit a workflow
- Folder structure
- A demo on mobile editing with Power Director
- Examining your resources