IMPORTANT NOTES FOR REGISTRATION
- All fees stated are not inclusive of any applicable tax.
- Only corporate registrations will be accepted.
- Full payment is mandatory upon registration for admission to our events.
- Registration confirmation will be sent via email after payment verification.
- Walk-in delegates will only be admitted on the basis of space availability at the event and with immediate full payment.
- Fee includes lunch, refreshments and e-documentation/documentation.
- Pacific Conferences reserves the right to make any amendments that it deems to be in the interest of the event without any notice.
- We aim to publish accurate, up-to-date information on this site. We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions, nor do we accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses/damages of any kind arising out of the use of this website or information contained within it.
CANCELLATION & REPLACEMENT
A replacement is welcome if a registrant is not able to attend the event. A full refund less 10% administrative charge will be issued for cancellation received in writing more than 24 days* prior to the event date. A 50% refund and a set of event documentation will be issued for cancellation received between 12 – 24 days* before the event. Regrettably, no refund will be issued for cancellation received less than 12 days* before the event or for “no show” participant. However, he/she will receive a set of event documentation.
*Numbers are for reference only. All cancellations shall be based on the stipulated dates in the event brochure/website.
- Cheque / Bank Draft
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Credit Card
FLIGHT & ACCOMODATION
Hotel reservations and travel arrangements are the responsibility of the registrant. Hotel reservations and billings are to be made by the registrant directly.