Join Our Family
We are a close-knit team, passionate to make a difference in the marketplace. We strive to consistently add value to our delegates, speakers and partners by delivering events that solve today’s pressing business challenges. Email us at email@example.com to join us!
Applications must include:
1. A cover letter introducing yourself and why do you want to apply for this position
2. A resume highlighting your academic background, work experience, current and expected salary
3. A recent photograph
*Only short listed candidates will be notified
Are you bold, entrepreneurial, creative and dynamic? Do you have a flair for discovering new business trends? Can you take on new challenges? Above all, do you love meeting people? If you believe that you possess these traits (or more), then we at Pacific Conferences would love to talk to you.
The Conference Producer is responsible for developing quality conference programmes targeted at senior executives in the Asia Pacific region. It involves:
- Conducting market research to identify hot issues
- Drafting programme topics
- Recruiting qualified speakers
- Vetting presentation materials
- Performing on site event duties etc.
The Conference Producer will need to work closely with colleagues in the Administration and Marketing department to deliver a successful conference.
- University graduate with excellent interviewing & research skills
- High interest in analysing new markets & discovering business needs
- Aptitude for digesting a high level of information in a short space of time
- Able to write compelling sales copy & communicate with senior executives
- Strong academic background with good grades in English
- Ambitious & creative in developing ideas into events
- Possess entrepreneurial aptitude with determination to succeed
- Thrive on pressure and pride on making a difference
- Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines